<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boney</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Well, if the criticism hasn't really run amuck...now she's being criticized for attending multiple colleges, having uncertainty in selecting a major - that's the plight of many Americans. And Obama is to be recommended because he knew from the beginning that he wanted to become a street lawyer, wanted to help his race in spite of racial leanings? So an individual's worthiness is to be based on extracurricular activities? And on grad school? Jeez, poor Lincoln - he wouldn't have stood a chance in today's world.</div></div>
Why yes I criticize her. Her history shows her motivation and drive as very thin. And yes putting your ALL into your college career means a lot to me and to other people. And I judge her on that. I wont lie.
There are others out there considerably more qualified and he could have hand picked any of them for running mate. He just went for the Hillary vote.
And it's the 21st century now... can't accurately bring Lincoln into the mix...



Bookmarks